A Pretty Long List of Metrics offered by PageLever
December 21, 2011
Facebook recently introduced new key metrics that will help you understand how you’re performing with your Pages. PageLever made these new metrics right as they were launched, but we wanted to provide a list of what is actually available to you. Also, this isn’t every single metric we provide (we provide over 240 metrics!), but these are the major ones you’ll need to keep an eye on.
- Total Lifetime Fans
- New/Removed Fans
- Daily Growth Rate
- Friends of Fans
- Fan Demographics by Segment, Age, Gender, Country and Location (Locale), Changes in Fan Demographics over Time
- Total, Organic, Viral and Paid Reach
- Reach by Frequency Distribution, Reach by Story Type
- Total, Organic, Viral and Paid Impressions
- Total Impressions by Story Type, Viral Impressions by Frequency Distribution
- Reach Demographics by Segment, Age, Gender, Country and Language (Locale)
- Page & Tab Views
- External Referral Sources
- Engaged Users
- People Talking About This
- Stories, Stories by Type
- People Talking About This Demographics by Segment, Age, Gender, Country and Language (Locale)
- Consumptions, Consumptions by Type
- Comments & Likes
- Posts overview and analysis
- Post Reach & Impressions, Organic Reach & Impressions, Viral Reach & Impressions, Reach Frequency Distribution
- Posts by Post Type, Engagement Rates by Post Type
- Timelines of Engagements and Impressions
- Much more coming here like consumptions, tag analysis and comment analysis
We also provide a Day Overview that shows you the top metrics like Reach and People Talking About This, as well as posts that had comments or likes on that day.
This is a ton to soak in and try to understand, so we’re also going to be publishing some more in depth articles on each section to help explain what’s actually getting measured.
If you ever have any questions, check out http://support.pagelever.com. We’ve got some more support-type articles there and you can always email us if they don’t help out.
Consumptions, People Talking About This, Reach